<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


INSECTS!!!!ahhhhh!!
Sunday, September 23, 2007 8:06:00 am

hahah!!! i realised something at 1am today...hahah.. that i forgot to blog yesterday's entry..LOL... my terrible penchance for procrastination took me on!LOL!

anyway, i would like to say... FINALLY IT RAINED!!!!.........like only for a short while -.- zzzz...
sooo stupid... rain so little, then sunny the whole day! make me happy for nothing... then now its sooo humid!!!! WHATS WRONG WITH THE WEATHER!!! the hot season was suppose to be over... long ago... why is it soo hot now?

Somehow, today seems to pass by really fast, i wonder why...
Went out with my parents to a lighting shop just now....

Check out these lights!!!! DAMN SICK CAN!!!! OMG!!!! is DISGUSTING!!! INSECTS!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


Who would want to put a GLOWING INSECT ASS ON THEIR WALL???!!!! and the INSECT IS SOOOOOO FREAKING HUGE!!!! no way, am i going to have those lights in my room, i would never have a good night sleep i swear!LOL!!!


memories brings back happy moments