<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Happy sun!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:56:00 pm

hmmm... got a spinning headache.... fever rose to about 37.9 degees...neh.. small matter...haha..
But i'm kinda finding it funny... cause i think i know the reason for getting this fever....
I walked from my bus 10 bustop to school, which is about 4 bustops away... to and fro... under the blazing hot sun at 12 noon... and again at 145pm...
cause i was too lazy to top up my bus card at the mrt station... so to save $2.40 cash also considering i had no coins....and well, also thinking it would be a benefitial exercise, i decided to walk under the really happy sunny unsympathatic sun..LOL..

Then again...i was only under the sun for like 45 mins... ehh... why would i get a fever?... oh well....i also don't know... haha.. just sleep la... thats the best, its also not the first time i'm sick!whhaha.. best remedy... speedy recovery for me!(:

Woah... seriously, today is super hot, it was really baking me... we've got 1 happy sun mann!LOL!!!


memories brings back happy moments