<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


skipping lec huh?
Saturday, August 11, 2007 12:40:00 pm

I just realised its really not a good thing to skip lectures....LOL.... okay lah.. i'm abit slow... but i mean not many can wake up early to reach school at 8am for PUO lectures rite?LOL... so i'm a frequent sinner... skipped don't know how many PUO lectures and was late for ALL the PUO lectures which i actually intended to attend..LOL... in return, as i was studying my PUO chap 6... i realised... shit! what the hell is a phase graph???!!!! i'm totally lost!LOL... sommore, mr chan never ever gives us the graph we need for exams, we have to print it our ownself by borrowing the book from the library... so...zzzzz right? he kept on saying what copyright and plagarism......if other teachers can do it... y cant u??!!!

Hope, we have almost finished out watertech project... did all the nessasary adjustments and amendments to our videos today morning.... met alot of my dear classmates/coursemates today in school, while doing my watertech proj.... and especially my fathappyfamily:) young, siti, terence, ugene and clemmy..... www.imean.com/blog/fathappyfamily .... they had just ended their log term test, and some chionging their PLM proj..... anyways....went home early to take a good well deserved nap:)

Exams round the corner.. so i hope everything goes on smoothly for me....
I just left my watertech and CSAS report to be handed up next week... then the week after next, comes the exam marathon... oh well... all the bestest to me, and everyone:)

God bless my family ... especially my mother:)


memories brings back happy moments