<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


one down!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:55:00 am

Another one down! BANG! PLM has just passed away...LOL... paper was okay lor.... my PLM nv did well anyway, so just hope i get a B for the paper....

Didn't really study much yesterday for PLM.... was at the the hospital.. for quite awhile...

Finally.. the 8hrs was over... waited a long time for her to be out of the theatre... drips... tubes, blood bottles, and a very unconcious pale face i saw....

I cried....

I couldn't help but seeing her in this state...
Waiting for the tests results to be out... hope eveything is fine..
I believe she will be fine.... all will be well
Ofcourse! its her BIRTHDAY TODAY!:):):)
Happy birthday MUMMY!:)
I know u cant eat the cake, cant see your presents
cant even drink water....
But i know u can sense our presence
and our faith in you to recover faster....
Get well soon!(:


memories brings back happy moments