<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


IRRITATED!!!!
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 12:41:00 pm

IM FEELING SOOOOOO IRRITATED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRRITATED!!! IRRITATED!!!! FREAKING IRRITATED!!!!!!!!!

i don't know know why....its prob because of the stupid projects....

I feel like slamming my head against the wall... i don't know who i lent my PLM assignment question paper to....its got all the notes my dr. gave.... now its all gone! Due date for the stupid thing is on fri...and we haven even gotten the things done yet...and whats more worst than losing my information!!! grrrr.... i'm feeling so irritated with myself.....with all these projects..its driving me up the wall!....

Tml still got PLM quiz 2....10%...shit lah.... PLM is driving me crazy!! I HATE PLM!!!! You think we so bloddy free arh??!!! Think we only take one subject...PLM arh??!!! So much for having a non-examinable subjects...THIS IS FAR WORST! what non-examinable???...still got term test 2 lah! idiot!

Then fri is also the due date for CSAS project!!! NO TIME!!! NO TIME LAH!!!! you think we got 48 hrs 1 day arh!!! Next week we still need to hand up our PLM powerpoint slides... F lah! this is madness!!! PLM got to hell!

Watertech project too!!!!! then got OC quiz 3...and f path tests and watertech tests!!!

I scared i fail my CSAS..... siti's class..all pass but all borderline....shit...what about my class mann...WHAT ABOUT ME!!!!

Exams is round the corner...and i don't even have time to study!!! OC2 i know nuts about chap4 and 5...cause i don't even have the time to study!! I just sat in tut to copy answers... this sucks lah!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


memories brings back happy moments