<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Weirdo
Thursday, May 10, 2007 2:46:00 pm

I don't know why...i am just weird....when i sleep less...i'm more alert...when i slp more...i am even more sleepy....i'm just a weirdo....even when i slept for 7hrs today...instead of my usual 4hrs.....i kept on yawning and tearing...yawning and tearing....was so tired after school lah...

Anyway, me and siti met the AD14 guys as PS...to watch a movie...the outing was reasonably fun lah....a few jokes shared here and there...i wondered why you were so quiet today...anyway..we all watched spiderman 3....omg! the show was boring can!!!...i almost fell asleep...i felt it was very long winded... and was not really action packed enough...but i must say..there were a few hilarious jokes...cracked here and there... well..the 2hr plus show...really tested my bladder capacity!LOL....just before the ending..i had to rush to the toilet..LOL...drank too much water i guess..LOL...

Hey....siti..i'm so very sorry... you left so very suddenly...u made me worry....hope u are okay...yeah? i'm really sorry... if only i had known earlier... though i know you don't blame me...but i feel really guilty inside...

Omg....it must have been the popcorn...my throat is killing me!!!...or is the 3hr germy clinic atmosphere...tugging me now?? argh...just shoo away would ya!


memories brings back happy moments