<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


negative...
Friday, May 18, 2007 5:38:00 pm

This week sux lah....sux....sux..sux!!! so many projects has started to flood in....stupid lah!!! Lucky we finished all our quizzes this week...only left water tech next week...and JIA LAT arh...next week receive quiz results..LOL...gonna be like shit again....

And before u know it...it is gonna be term test soon! in a few weeks time! crap....

So many things which revolves around my life....so many external happenings...i observe, i watch, i hear, i learn, i try, i fail, i pick myself and try again...i will never give up!

I'm just paranoid.....i'm just a weirdo...i'm just an unpredictable piece of crap....i'm just a loser...

Just tell me...I'm just a negative...thinker...


I envy.....

Count my blessings?...its hard comparing.... it hurts knowing... its heart wrenching....its hard achieving....its hell thinking!


memories brings back happy moments