<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Leave?
Friday, May 11, 2007 4:55:00 pm

I don't blame hil..at all...cause i knew that she had no choice...i struggled to explain to them... but i guess they still don't get it... i cant change it...i really cant....unless i put it over a day which overlaps my lec... "We cant compromise to this excuse" was all li hong kept saying...i just realised that... i could not bring myself to say to leave the band le....but i did...and so the tears weld up... but... i walked off at the nick of time... 1 month huh? 1 mth is my expiry date? 1mth to change all schedule? i mean...i did think of it hard..i mean really hard...before...and i wouldnt have placed it on a band date if i had a choice...but i seriously had no choice! "so what if....i really cant change it? does it mean i have to leave?"...

Lets see how far this stupid timetable is gonna push me...

Hey...but thanx to those who comforted me....those who stood by the struggling scene... those who smsed me....to tell..me that...they would be there for me... if i need help...cause thats what friends are for:) and those who will tried to help me... Thomas...Clement...Hilyah...thx...


memories brings back happy moments