<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Sunday, May 20, 2007 3:33:00 am

"Everytime you cry"

by: Human Nature


Never before have I seen you look so blue
I can't find a cure and nothing comforts you
The light at the end of the tunnel
Doesn't shine at the end of the day


Everytime you cry
Save up all your tears
I will be your rainbow
When they disappear
Wash away the pain'
Til you smile again
I will be the laughter in your eyes
Every time you cry
Every time you cry


Time has a way of wounding what has healed
What can I say?
I know just how you feel
Your soul is dark and troubled
Like a river running wild

Everytime you cry
Save up all your tears
I will be your rainbow
When they disappear
Wash away the pain'
Til you smile again
I will be the one who dries your eyes
Every time you cry
Every time you cry


Well, you know that's what I'm here for
I will give you when you need more
There will be no hesitation
I will reap no reward


Time flies when you are having fun? hmmmm...this is so subjective...
Weeks seem to fly past so fast....but i cant say i am totally having fun, but yet again...days are better than slacking at home:)
Suddenly i feel like having a few days of public holiday...
Not counting in sundays mann....
Cant wait for term break!!! its short and sweet!
Not too long so much so u can bore your brains out...
Neither is it too short...like sec school holidays!whahah!

New house is looking good!:) i'm happy!:)

Project...meetings...project...meetings! stuppppidd!:(


memories brings back happy moments