<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


conversation
Saturday, May 19, 2007 4:53:00 pm

A typical conversation at home: (between me and my bro)

Situation: i saw a picture of my brother wearing a neck brace (is for ppl who break their neck). He was wearing one for fun...while he was in the hospital...(now you know what lazy medical students do in the hospitals!)LOL!!!...

Conversation:
Me: cool!!! nice pic!:) maybe you should wear one of those braces home!whahah!
Bro: Don't want!
Me: Don't want arh? then can "kop" home and give to me? i want to collect...hehe!
Bro: no...cannot
Me: awwwww!!! but y???? :(
Bro: You go break your neck first then i give u one!
Me: wah lau!!! stupid!!!!

Where got brother encourage his sis to break neck one!LOL! always ask me go amutation one! stupid brother!hahaha!

Been currently feasting my eyes and brains on projects..projects..projects....ahhhhh!!!!! its killing me! tests after another..stupid...


memories brings back happy moments