I want....ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!!!ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want.... WHATEVER!!!!WHATEVER!!! WHATEVER!!!!!!!
Noticed the recent very attention grabbing ad....about "anything"? "you can get ANYTHING on 18th may!".....
The non carbonated drink.... with 6 different flavours....a surprise in every can....
Ads were splashed all over singapore's bustops.... and broadcasted ever so frequently over the radio...
DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING??? I WANT ANYTHING..ANYTHING...ANYTHING!!!!!!!! ANYTHING!!!!!LOLX!
DEAL OR NO DEAL? the recent $$$$$$$$$ minded game show... The recent episode of deal or no deal...was so.....zzzzz...the person playing the game was so drama sia! he must be some drama mama guy...
The man reached forward...to press the big red button... to indicate deal!
"i'm gonna touch it...i'm leaning towards it....i'm gonna press it....ahhhh..i CANT DO IT!!!"
Like...wth...he doing some kind of shakespeare drama..." DON"T LEAVE ME!!!!" kinda show arh?LOL! cartoon!
Well..heard that this game is easier to make $$$ than "who wants to be a millionaire"....
So ally....go join it...then you can save the thought of robbing a bank!whahhaha!!!!!:)