<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


SYF 2007 (first day)
Monday, April 09, 2007 1:15:00 pm

24 school bands performed today...the first day of the singapore youth festival 2007... but my only comment is that..."THE JUDGING THIS YEAR IS SUPER STRICT!!!!!" okay..not talking about my band....but even tanjong katong girls' played so damn well...and yet they didn't get Gold with honours... commonwealth too...and yuhua sec....the 3 orginally gold bands from last syf didn't make a GWH this year... and the most shocking results....was victoria school...which held a GWH last syf....but dropped 2 levels down to a silver this syf... heard they played really well too...

Anyway, TSMB...was dissapointing...utterly dissapointing....can i say they deserved it? did they put in the effort? did they put in alot of time? did they work as hard as previous batches? TSMBians...you don't think you put in all that effort....then...there is nothing more u can expect from this results! what you reap is what u get...

I only have these to say...."reflect on your ownself....don't blame it on others..."


memories brings back happy moments