<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


boringly bored..
Friday, March 09, 2007 2:23:00 pm

BORED!!!lolx...so bored today...was actually suppose to go for band today, but my mum didn't let me go...so i just stayed at home and cleaned up the house...OMG!!!...when the hell am i going to get a job...i tink i am just gonna die and rot at home lah....lolx...

my god! i was damn bored today lah...so much so that i even considered resorting to slping to pass time..haha...lucky rach called me at the right time...just before i fell asleep...cause if i really had fallen asleep...i probably wouldnt be able to slp tonite...and bore myself even further...

I practiced my piano today...haha! and spent most of my time listening to music blasting from my com...:)

So veryveryvery happy i bought a 1GB memory card for my phone...now i can store...manymanymany songs inside!!! YAYNESS!:)

AHHHH!!!! when is my router gonna be fixed!!!! i am sooooo veryveryveryvery bored!! what is a com without internet...though i shouldn't be complaining..but hor...my bro's com is super slow arh...LOL!...i want my com's internet to be up and running!!...this is torture!LOL!

well....i guess when people are bored...they blog...but as for me...i am so bored that i have nothing to blog!ahhaha!

Oh yah...i was kinda bored..so i decided to take a book from my bro's shelf...then i flipped..and flipped..and flipped...and then...suddenly it tore!...die arh...my brother find out..i think he is gonna hang me upside down...lolx...it was just a tiny weeny...bit tear..hehe...he wouldnt say anything would he???LOL!!! *fingers-crossed*


memories brings back happy moments