<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Chocolate affair!
Saturday, February 03, 2007 2:07:00 pm

WOOHOO!! finally got my interent working:) So the first thing i am doing is to blog..hehe...haven been bloggin the whole week thanks to some stupid flu which for no good reason decided to feed on me...you stupid puny VIRUS! PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!LOLx... I had been going to school like a zombie....all restless, tired and sick...stupid flu...

Yesterday was super funny.....ally and me were just making a fool out of ourselves at the atm machine in school....anyway, it is a super longlonglong story....so long story short... there will never be a day of boringness as long as there is ally and me around doing some stupid things!whahha!

Sin...sin....I HAVE SINNED!!!! okayz...the sin was that i drank 2 cups of the chocolate iceblended thingy at starbucks yesterday...ARGGHHH!!! sinned!!! badly...i think i am going to grow fat!!!whaha!So next time i don't need to buy bus consession...i can just rolled to school!:) wait....this whole week i kept all cravings for chocolate all tucked away due to my sickness...no chocolate milk, no chocolate cake, no chocolate anything!....so i guess yesterday, the elastic snapped....Thats the limit...cant survive anymore days without chocolate...hehe...so thats when i started to see only chocolate... had chocolate cake in the morning, 2 chocolate drinks in the afternn and 1 chocolate bigbig chewy cookie!YUMMY!!!

Anyway....today's leadership was crap.....just hope i pass it..lolx...


memories brings back happy moments