<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


HAPPY :):):)
Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:33:00 am

HAPPY...HAPPY...HAPPY!!! i am soooo happy today! y? cause i just got back my course option results...YIPPEE!!! i got into PST...sooooo happy! and what made me even happier? my best class buddies all got into PST too!:):):) just hope we all get into the same class next yr!:) *fingers-crossed*....and pls don't split the OREOS up....

Today... cell bio lab was super super boring.. Eugene and me just sat there....slacked alot...we were even too lazy to go and observe other people's specimens through the microscope..haha! We were damn tired...and eugene arh...kept coughing and coughing..and...i kept yawning and yawning..haha...and yawning is contagious..so i made many others...yawn too!!! PIONEER again!whaha! oh...and THERE IS NO MORE CELL B LAB FROM NOW ON!!! how gd can that get!:)whaha!

Laksa...Laksa...Laksa! yes, i have been having a craving for laksa...for a while now...was suppose to go eat laksa after school today, but... coconut wasn't feeling well today...so didn't eat..hehe..but well, its okay... dun eat today, there is always next week!!:):):)


memories brings back happy moments