<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Pig's day off...
Saturday, December 30, 2006 11:46:00 am

Firstly, i would like to officially declare that the internet is freaking ridiculously SLOW!!!!lolx..

Okay...back to the daily happenings...erm....yes, slept at 1am last night, woke up at 11am, went to Tanglin club to eat lunch....chit chatted some boring topics with the family..LOL...like what nice topics can there be when my mom is around?LOL... anyway, ate until around 3pm. was super full...

After that, we went to look at some cars...haha...my mom and bro wants to buy a car, for their use, and also in preparation of the scaping of our 8yr old merc..."who" is gonna be put to sleep in a few years time. When will i ever be able to drive???LOL!...dad says after i finish studying...haha..i bet he is just worried i would crash the car a million times thanx to my sheer blurness and carelessness!LOL!

Went back home, and slept again!LOL!... i am sounding more and more like a pig!LOL... Since i went out the whole day yesterday, felt more like staying at home the whole day today...haha!...lazy as usual..

I guess no matter how you explain, no matter how to try to tell me that what i percieve is wrong, you will never change what is so obviously displayed infront of me. Cause, seeing is believing!... You are just letting history repeat itself without you knowing, you don't see it cause you obviously think you are right all the time... face it, your biasness is written all over your face!


memories brings back happy moments