<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


QUIZZES and TESTS!!! SUCK!!!
Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:45:00 pm

QUIZZES...QUIZZES...QUIZZES...QUIZZES...QUIZZES
...QUIZZES...QUIZZES...QUIZZES...QUIZZES...QUIZZES...
QUIZZES...QUIZZES...TESTS...TESTS...TESTS...TESTS...
TESTS...TESTS...TESTS...
ALL SUCK!!!!!

Memorising like siao...i am going mad!!! argh!!!

Should i go for band on mon? should i not? should i? should i not? should i? should i not? oh well...i guess i will just decide tommorow....cause currently...i don't even know if i can finish my revision in time for the marathon of tests and quizzes on fri.....hummm....should i? should i not?

Silence is golden....i guess this is soooo true, because the more anything is revealed, the more problems will be caused after that... it would ofcourse be better if whatever is let out of the bag, turns out to follow whatever i please...haha...but come on...what thing ever goes my way? nothing...so... just keep hush about it...would be the best idea...

haha...1 time differentiation incident...i guess its only between me and my dearest OREOS!!!!


memories brings back happy moments