<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Dilemma :(
Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:33:00 am

What happens when you are caught in a dilemma? What will you do? Which of the decision would you choose? I don't know what to do....its irriatating me...i am starting to feel the impact...haiz...why is life like that? i just wished that i can let go of everything that is burdening me right now...it hurts me to think of what might happen after whatever chaos that would be caused...i pray, that everything will end here... i blame myself for everything... its my fault...mine... :(


memories brings back happy moments