<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Studying and Mugging
Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:07:00 pm

STUDYING and MUGGING and EATING...STUDYING and MUGGING and EATING...STUDYING and MUGGING and EATING...STUDYING and MUGGING and EATING.... thats my life soooo far....i think i going to turn into a pig....a very tired and exhausted pig...haiz...2 more weeks...just 2 more weeks and its over..."i can hang on...i can do it"...mann...i wonder how much it going to help to keep psyco-ing myself this.... poly just seems tough... even though there is sooo much lesser subjects than in o'levels...yet i find myself struggling with these few subs...haiz...well...i shall repeat...to keep my spirits high..before it starts to die down.. "i can hang on...i can do it....i can hang on...i can do it..jia you!!!"

i just hope and pray that i will come out of this exam with a smile....so that i can enjoy my holidays...in the mean time...its just MUGGING AND STUDYING....MUGGING AND STUDYING....MUGGING AND STUDYING...

Anyway....i wish everyone all the best for the exams!!!! JIA YOU EVERYONE!!! HANGING IN THERE!!! 2 WEEKS TIME and ITS OVER!!! :)


memories brings back happy moments