<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Can't Sleep!
Wednesday, August 16, 2006 6:37:00 pm

Kinda weird time to blog now.....but well i cant get to sleep. i just drank a cup of milo....and i am now more awake....haha...ok...i know i am weird...cauz people normally drink coffee to stay awake....whereas i drink milo...haha...

I was actually soooooo tired today....i could barely even keep my eyes open during OC lecture...i kept on drinking water to keep myself awake.... Ally on the other hand...just fell asleep...but she was damn pro....while she was sleeping...her hands could still pretend to write!!! hahah!!! i should learn the art mann!!!ahah...the art of how to sleep-write!heheh

Took the ever-so-long bus ride home...and slept for the whole 2 hrs on the bus....haha...and yet when i reached home, i slept for another 1 hr....i was sooooo tired....but now i regret sleeping so much...cause now i can't Sleep!!!!!

Wonder till what time will i start to feel sleepy.....3am? 4am?...haiz tommorow i still have to wake up at 630am.... or shld i say...later on in the morning...lol... Mann...how to make myself sleep?Maybe i should psycho myself to slp... "want to slp!!i want to slp!!!"..or maybe i should count sheeps....neh....pigs cuter!hahaha...what about koala bears?? since they slp most of the time... and probably their lethargic looks will just influence me to sleep???...LOLx...ok...i know i am just talking rubbish....nonsense...garbage...trash....okok...i think i'll just stop here for tonight...before i start writing a whole load of crap....haha...

Wishing everyone to be HAPPY!!!hehe... :)


memories brings back happy moments