<body> Memories brings back happy moments. <body>
Profile

I'm Joyce, studying pharmacy at the Uni of Manchester
I love GOD and I live my life for Him (:
Music, makes the world go round!

Wishlist

I'm already a child of GOD (: What more to ask for? (:


Chatterbox



Music makes the world go round


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Say Thank You

Font: Dafont
Host: Blogger
Image: Dodoy
Base: chique-lilie ©
Layout: Mei Ting


Boring...
Friday, August 04, 2006 3:36:00 pm

Woke up at 615am sharp, so as to make sure I would not be late for my PIPC test at 8am. I dragged my sleepy and groggy self into Lt...and there the bomb was dropped....the test was FREAKING HARD!! I didn't even understand what the question was even asking...I could only answer 1 out 3 questions fully...guess i'm gonna fail this PIPC quiz....hope it would be my first time....and last time....hmmp!

After the hopeless PIPC test, siti was damn excited! LOLx...because me and Ally promised her yesterday that we would follow her to whichever LT _ _ _ _ was in....i think she said..."_ _ _ _'s soooooo cute!!!" 10 times today...and repeated his name over and over again 20 times!! My god...if u don't know the meaning of obsession....this is a great example!LOLx...I think Ally and me are going to suffer from the "_ _ _ _-phobia" soon if she keeps on chanting his name 10 times a day!!! Its been going on for the past 1 month ever since the _ _ obsession died down! hahaha!! But..oh well....after all the pain and heartache Siti's been going through, trying to forget Alex.....I guess obsession over _ _ _ _ is useful....yeah?hehe...i think siti is gonna totally agree with me!..

Weird, I know, but there seems to be a sudden crazy over the colour red...lol...surprisingly Ally wore red today...and most coincidentally...sheng young wore red too!! Ahahha!! This is probably the first time seeing them wear red. There were also 9 ppl in the LT who wore red....hum...why the sudden craze in red? Could it be that national day is coming???haha....Wasted...I should have pasted 5 white stars and a crescent moon on Ally then everyone would know how proud she is of s'pore!!hee...

I was super tired after the first period of OC lecture, so I slept throughout HAP lecture…hehe...After skool, I had dinner with Siti and Ally...chicken rice...with loads of chili sauce! Haha...After that, Thomas joined us for dinner. After siti and ally left, me and thom went to find clement to go for band...but as usual, he bluffed us...he didn't intend to go....so me and Thom sat down to talk to pass time before band starts....then suddenly, I asked Thom:

Me: Thom, who is going band today?
Thom: Let me see...today Qing hui not going...then kenneth don't come on Fridays...Jackson and Winnie normally don't come on Fridays...and Clement just left school....so I guess it is left only we 2 clarinetist...
Me: WHAT??!!! LOLx...then what are we sitting here for?? Lets go home! (and so we left)

So.....as we where walking to the busstop, I remembered I need to buy something, so I took a bus with Thom to TM and walked abit then took a train home..haiz..I think I am losing the interest in TP band...its getting really boring.....and they are always sight reading new pieces..and some songs can get...really....really...really slow...its like a funeral song!LOLx..and the conductor is always playing songs his era....songs in the 50s....musicals in the 60s that we have nv heard before...it just doesn't capture my interest as it does in Tanglin band (TSMB)...ahhhhh...the gd old days!hehex...even Clement is showing drastic boring-ness in band...trust me...he is gonna quit really soon...

Tomorrow, I will be attending Ally's birthday bbq at her house...all the way in Upper Changi Road....gee....long trip there mann.....but I guess its worth it. I don't know why...but I am starting to get excited to go for her bbq...maybe because it is due to her constant excitement that got me influenced!!! Haha...Ally....i sooo badly want to hear your band members play the guitar!whahah!!


memories brings back happy moments